Call for Papers
The Journal of Information, Technology and Society (JITAS) is published annually.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
1. Management Information System
2. Information System Applications
3. Information Management and Strategy
4. Information System Performance Assessment
5. Government Information System
B. Information Technology
6. Network Application and Service
7. Information Security Technology
8. Police Information Technology
10. Digital Evidence and Computer Forensic
11. Information Technology and Criminal Investigation Practice
C. Information Society
12. Information Ethics
13. Information Industry and New Economics
14. Information and Education
15. Law Enforcement and Crime Prevention in Information Society
16. Role and Mission of Information Police
Submissions should be original researches. The reports must not substantially duplicate works that any of the authors have published elsewhere or have submitted in parallel to any other conferences or jounals with proceedings.
Format of the papers:
(1) Manuscript should be typed in “Times New Roman” font, double-spaced on standard A4 paper.
(2) The articles submitted should be limited to twenty thousand words.
(3) The first page should include title, name, education, employment position, address, and phone number of authors.
(4) The second page should include title, abstract with no more than 500 words and keywords.
(5) The article should be arranged in proper order: Cover page information, abstract and keywords, the body (With reference or foot-notes.)
Peer review policy: Double blind peer review
Please send three copies of the complete paper to Central Police University, Information Management Department (56 Shu Jen Rd. Ta-Kang Chun, Kuei-San, Taoyuan, Taiwan, R.O.C.) and send an email with complete file(word file) attached to firstname.lastname@example.org